Monday, August 31, 2015

If I could call God

The summer has been full. I don't know where the time has gone but it seems to me that time has no boundaries in this earthly realm lately. It feels like I am peering out of a fast moving vehicle at the events in my life and only see minute details of each scene as it comes by and then quickly disappears into the past. Upon reflection, I enjoy the few details I can remember.......If I could call God I would ask him to please  give me the secret to slowing time down. Let me savor the moments more.....time spent with friends.....beauty.....fragrance of the earth in the early morning light....the way the sun dances across the  meadow in the late afternoon sun...... God replied "I think he would tell me I need a camera." I leave you with an image taken just a week ago at a field trip to the Wilder Ranch State Park with our group of Independent Work Study Group. No, I couldn't reach God. 

     Wilder Ranch, Phone                                                                            ©Barbara Moon Batista 2015
     Sony A7r, FE 24-70mm Lens, ISO 800, 1.6sec @ f/16